The William Travis Group is looking for a Sales Account Executive with a proven interest and skill for generating new business leads and an interest in a new opportunity in disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
- Call on companies nationwide to determine interest in our products and services.
- Introduce our company and identify prospect’s needs
- Make initial capability presentations
- Identify the decision makers, and schedule introductory discussions with company Principal
- Update CRM data base and keep company Principal informed of prospect activity
- Send email correspondence, meeting notices, thank you letters, etc.
- Diligently track all correspondence and conversations and record details in CRM
- Follow up on proposals sent, appointments
- Efficiently schedule initial calls, follow ups, touch points, web conferences, appointments, etc. in CRM
- 3 years experience in telemarketing and/or inside sales
- Previous experience in the consulting industry
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Professional phone demeanor
- Excellent organizational skills
- Microsoft Office and Outlook skills
- IT, Disaster Recovery or business Continuity knowledge a plus
- MOST OF ALL – the drive to excel!!!
This is an excellent position for someone looking to expand their sales career.