WTG offers a full range of customizable DR/BC training for novices through seasoned practitioners.
All of our training is designed according to a proven instructional design methodology and is guaranteed to address your specific learning objectives. We can develop and deliver instructor-led courses, self-directed eLearning suitable for your SCORM and/or AICC-complaint system or electronic courses that can be delivered anytime-anywhere via the Web with only a simple browser. We can also develop facilitator training for a train-the-trainer approach that will enable your team leaders to conduct future on-site training sessions.
Available courses are shown below. Custom courses available upon request.
- Disaster Recovery Team Training
- Business Continuity Team Training
- The Recovery Timeline
- Incident Management – The Umbrella Plan
- Iterative Business Process Decomposition – The BIA Alternative
- Critical Needs Analysis
- Best Practices for DR/BC Plans
- Mythconceptions™ – Debunking Common Practice
- How to Evaluate DR/BC Plan
- How to Self Assess your DR/BC Program
- Advanced Recovery Architecture Design